Problems in bitblt (in x11drv)

David Albrecht davidca at writeme.com
Thu Jun 9 02:44:09 CDT 2005

This code only does RealisePalette once when it creates the device context
but it updates the color table whenever the calculator contrast gets updated in
the latest code, followed by a SetDIBColorTable.  Maybe the problem is there
or maybe there is some condition for going to the color map rather than the
palette
that the test in dib.c doesn't currently capture.  I'll do some monkeying
around
with the MinGW version under windows and look at the palette vs. the color map
to see if windows keeps them in sync.
I downloaded the very latest version (1.36) and it behaves much
better.  The lcd display
palette is still mucked up but it is a legible black and white and
everything else I tried works.
If I do my little hack in dib.c with regards to the palette then even the
lcd display looks right
so its already on the working list and if I can figure out the right answer
it will be on the
fully working list.
Cool!

Dave