Dragon NS7 on wine

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Fri Jun 10 16:23:20 CDT 2005

Hi,

> > So it is not trying to load the 'nstex50.dll' guess it is doing some flie
> > loopup (stat equivalent) on it and complains before trying to load or so.
> > Any
> > idea how I can convince it to search in the "c/Program
> > Files/ScanSoft/NaturallySpeaking/Program" where the dll is located after
> > the
> > installation ?
> > Yours,
>
> Like you say it's clearly not even trying to load it.
>
> Not sure what it is doing to check it presence, maybe it expects it to be
> in PATH.

What PATH does wine use? The U*ix one?

> You could try copying it to /windows/system

Tried that - no difference.

> I get no errordlg when I run it but it stalls on the audio setup as I
> posted details earlier.

I can start the audio setup seperatly - that part seem to work on my
side :-(((

> Can you clarify? Are you testing v7 here?

Yes - that is v7 - v8 does - due to the USB stack installer - not install.

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org