Soliciting suggestions for AppDB

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 17:09:48 CDT 2005

I've been updating the wiki as I think of new things.  I've tried to
add the suggestions so far from this thread.  Please feel free to add
things to the todo list or to improve the formatting of the page.
I'll be marking the ones that I'm working on so I don't conflict with
anyone else that wants to jump in.  I've got no plans to work on the
bugzilla integration though.

http://wiki.winehq.org/AppdbInfo

Chris