Dragon NS7 on wine

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sat Jun 11 02:31:40 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Saturday 11 June 2005 01:13, you wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:23:20 +0200, René Rebe <rene at exactcode.de> wrote:
> > I can start the audio setup seperatly - that part seem to work on my
> > side :-(((
>
> I was able to run wine audio.exe
>
> I let is start and turn off the mike ! Then I turn it back on and am able
> to complete the volume setting and quality test. I just got through with
> s/n of 15. (I got 22 on win but it is possible that I have changed my
> sound card since.)

I got s/n of 23 IIRC. With a AKG D3700 microphone on my on-board sound chip -
I could try if it is significantly better on a Midiman Delta 1010 - 10
channel 24bit 96kHz studio card, ... ,.-)

> However , when I come back and run natspeak.exe it still says my user has
> not run the audio setup and I am back to square one.
>
> Maybe your dll issue has meant that you have not come up against this yet

I really wonder which tiny bit is missing to make natspeak load this damn dll
- I tried your config with no difference ...

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org