Dragon NS7 on wine

wino at piments.com wino at piments.com
Sat Jun 11 09:28:28 CDT 2005

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 01:13:20 +0200, <wino at piments.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:23:20 +0200, René Rebe <rene at exactcode.de> wrote:
>
>> I can start the audio setup seperatly - that part seem to work on my
>> side :-(((
>

> I was able to run wine audio.exe

It seems that running the audio setup from command line gets around the
blockage that there is in running it through the GUI, (in fact there it is
a dlg just before it executes audio setup that blocks.)

However it is the vocab training that we really need to get to for the
user.

This used to be (circa v4) gentrain.exe , that file is no longer there.

Any idea how to do this outside the GUI?

  Regards.