Wine could cut the heart out of the Mac game business?

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sat Jun 11 13:27:46 CDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 11:06 -0400, Tom Wickline wrote:
> "Anonymous Developer: it all depends on WINE and the ability to run PC
> games on the Mac. it could cut the heart out of the Mac game
> business."

Not that I'm bothered by the quote, but we've had "anonymous developers"
comment on the Wine project before that turned out to not even be
developers at all.  If you're a journalist reading this, please remember
to do some sort of research - you could have easily pulled a much more
impressive and supported quote from me.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie