Dragon NS7 on wine

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sun Jun 12 04:06:06 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Saturday 11 June 2005 11:45, wino at piments.com wrote:

> > and my registry does neither contain such an entry:
>
> not a reg entry it was in the file nsinstalled.ini in the directory I
> indicated. Maybe I was not clear enough when I types "cat *ini"
>
> What do you have in ~/.wine/c/windows/Speech/Dragon ?

-rw-r--r--  1 rene users 74 Jun 11 10:11
c/windows/speech/Dragon/nsinstalled.ini

I tried copying the nstex50.dll that NS is missing into that dir - but it did
not help. The .ini has this content:

[NaturallySpeaking 7.0]
Install=c:\PROG~FBU\ScanSoft\NATU~BD1\Program

It seems our NS 7 versions differ quite a bit in the way they spread and
install files ... :-(((

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.t2-project.org