bug in winetest gui

Ivan Leo Puoti ivanleo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:19:36 CDT 2005

On some systems the tag window is created as modal, but doesn't get focus until the user clicks on
the  dialogue box or the winetest window. I've found this on windows server 2003 service pack 1,
Michael Jung has confirmed this happens on windows server 2003 and windows xp service pack 2. I
don't see why Microsoft would change an old and tested function like DialogBoxParam, but something
is going wrong. Michael also reported focus stays on the about box in the wine test window, so this
windows isn't disabled properly. For some reason I can't get winetest to cross compile here, as I
can't try fixing it myself I thought I'd might as well report it.
BTW the tag box takes focus correctly on nt 4.0 sp6

Ivan.