World of Warcraft

cyrix12 at cox.net cyrix12 at cox.net
Tue Jun 14 22:18:37 CDT 2005

It's me again.  The latest WoW patch (1.5.1) broke stuff again, and now I'm unable to click on anything outside of menu items in game.  The issue seems to be related to camera angle, as I am able to click on items/people when I have my camera positioned just right.  It's basically unplayable at the moment though.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if one of the OpenGL/D3D guys (it's most likely something that would be easily fixed by one of you) could take a look at it if they have some free time.

Thanks again,
Darckness