wine/dlls/x11drv x11drv_main.c x11drv.h palette.c

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Jun 15 06:25:37 CDT 2005

Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com> writes:

> Well, it's not a matter of building the docs only by grepping, that
> wouldn't be feasible. But _checking_ if anything has been added or
> deleted can be done easily. And that would be the important trigger for
> someone to go in and update the documentation.

Yes, but it doesn't really help if the comments are not up to
date. I'd prefer to make sure it's dead easy to update the doc
directly rather than ask people to maintain comments and then have to
come back and sync with the doc. That may mean putting the doc
directly in the source, or having a wiki page than everybody can
update, I don't know; but I think we should be able to find a better
mechanism than these magic comments.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org