wine/dlls/x11drv x11drv_main.c x11drv.h palette.c

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 00:16:06 CDT 2005

I'd have to agree with you guys on this one.  One thing I can think of
that I would like to take on (given enough time to do it all) is create
a wiki page that I can use to document all of the fixme's, warn's and
err's that occur in the source, and then ask anyone that is contributing
code to update it when they add/remove one of those.  For example, it
might be helpful to a user to know that "err:midi:OSS_MidiInit ioctl on
midi info for device 0 failed" is more of a fixme than an error, and
exactly what that "gibberish" means, so that they dont go reporting it
(making a dupe report), etc..

Dustin