Translate the WineFAQ to French

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Thu Jun 16 14:56:19 CDT 2005

From: "Francois Gouget" <fgouget at codeweavers.com>
> So we will be left with SGMLS and nsgmls.
>
> SGMLS is a pure perl module so the best is to just check it in. The
> quick and dirty way would be to check it in as po4a/lib/SGMLS.pm. The
> cleaner way would be to import the module in the SGMLSpm directory.
>
> wget \
>   http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/D/DM/DMEGG/SGMLSpm-1.03ii.tar.gz
> tar xfz SGMLSpm-1.03ii.tar.gz
> cd SGMLSpm
> cvs -d ... import -ko -m "Import of SGMLSpm release 1.03ii" docs/SGMLSpm
> SGMLSPM sgmlspm-1_03ii

Hmm, _if_ we only care about SGMLS.pm, I'd rather just import that,
we don't care one bit about the rest of the stuff that comes with
the SGMLSpm package. We can also avoid namespace polution too :)

But there seem to be 3 .pm files in the distribution:
[dimi at dimi SGMLSpm]$ ls *.pm
Output.pm  Refs.pm  SGMLS.pm

Do we not care about Output.pm, and Refs.pm?

Any other reasons why I shouldn't just import it as po4a/lib/SGMLS.pm?

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.