Translate the WineFAQ to French

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Thu Jun 16 19:31:33 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 22:40 +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Dimi Paun wrote:
> > From: "Francois Gouget" <fgouget at codeweavers.com>
> >
> >>So we will be left with SGMLS and nsgmls.
> >>
> >>SGMLS is a pure perl module so the best is to just check it in. The
> >>quick and dirty way would be to check it in as po4a/lib/SGMLS.pm. The
> >>cleaner way would be to import the module in the SGMLSpm directory.
>
> Importing the whole SGMLS distribution may be cleaner but it's much
> heavier so it's probably a wash in our case.

I brought this up before, but what about converting to XML and just
using the XML doc tools that come much more commonly these days?  We
wouldn't need to bundle anything weird then, either.  IIRC, the sgml
files are almost exactly the same as XML files, it shouldn't be too much
effort to switch.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie