Crashes due to OGL

Robert Lunnon bobl at optushome.com.au
Sun Jun 19 21:18:59 CDT 2005

I see the following X error (After fixing a bug in utah GLX)

trace:ddraw:initialize enabling DirectDraw HAL
trace:ddraw:d3ddevice_init_at_startup Initializing GL...
@@Created GLX Context..
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  143 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
  Value in failed request:  0x21
  Serial number of failed request:  7282
send_thread_signal 15

According to my GL log this request looks for visual 33 (IE vid=33) this is a
non GL visual since utah GLX is allocating visuals 55 up on my system. I
don't exactly know why wine should be trying to Create a GL context from a
non GL visual but there you are...

Bob