[shell32] Load file context menu from resources (try 2)

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jun 21 02:21:44 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 03:11, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Well, I actually don't know what is supposed to be there; I saw quite
> different menus on the different Windows versions. Some seem to have the
> "Properties" and "Create Link" (and other stuff more) and others have
> not. I will now now blindly assume that that what is in the .c file is
> the right thing (TM) and will delete the rest.

I guess the "Properties" and "Create Link" entries will appear in the context
menus, iff the corresponding IShellFolder sets the SFGAO_HASPROPSHEET and
SFGAO_CANLINK flags in it's GetAttributesOf method. For example, you can't
create a link on MyComputer, but you can on Desktop.

Bye,
--
Michael Jung
mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de