Problem with wine-cvs on FC4

Hans Kristian Rosbach hans.kristian at isphuset.no
Tue Jun 21 02:52:58 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 17:00 +0200, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> That sounds a lot like it is using the completely incapable/improper ttydrv
> (text mode) in the wine configuration instead of x11drv.
> But I could be wrong since I don't know for sure whether it's that kind of
> error messages that will appear when using ttydrv...

Thank you for your suggestion, but it seems that specifying x11drv
does not help. Neither did any of my experimentation with changing
managed/desktop/DGA/.. options

This is my current config, if anyone spots any errors please tell me.

WINE REGISTRY Version 2
[wine]
"GraphicsDriver" = "x11drv"
# [wineconf]
[Version]
"Windows" = "win98"
[DllOverrides]
"oleaut32"     = "builtin, native"
"ole32"        = "builtin, native"
"comdlg32"     = "builtin, native"
"shell32"      = "builtin, native"
"shfolder"     = "builtin, native"
"shlwapi"      = "builtin, native"
"shdocvw"      = "builtin, native"
"advapi32"     = "builtin, native"
"msvcrt"       = "native, builtin"
"mciavi.drv"   = "native, builtin"
"mcianim.drv"  = "native, builtin"
"d3drm"        = "native, builtin"
"d3dxof"       = "native, builtin"
"dpnhpast"     = "native, builtin"
 "*" = "native, builtin"
[x11drv]
"AllocSystemColors" = "100"
"PrivateColorMap" = "N"
"PerfectGraphics" = "N"
"Managed" = "Y"
"UseDGA" = "Y"
"UseXVidMode" = "N"
"UseXRandR" = "N"
"UseTakeFocus" = "N"
"UsePrimarySelection" = "N"
"DXGrab" = "N"
[fonts]
"Default" = "-adobe-helvetica-"
"DefaultFixed" = "fixed"
"DefaultSerif" = "-adobe-times-"
"DefaultSansSerif" = "-adobe-helvetica-"
[FontDirs]
[ppdev]
[spooler]
"FILE:" = "tmp.ps"
[ports]
[Debug]
[afmdirs]
"1" = "/usr/share/ghostscript/fonts"
"2" = "/usr/share/a2ps/afm"
"3" = "/usr/share/enscript"
"4" = "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
[WinMM]
"Drivers" = "wineoss.drv"      ; default for most common configurations
"WaveMapper" = "msacm.drv"
"MidiMapper" = "midimap.drv"
[dsound]
[Network]