Battlefield 1942 Regression

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Mon Jun 27 06:14:14 CDT 2005

Hello,
The patch http://cvs.winehq.org/patch.py?id=18375 from 2005/06/22 13:30:30
breaks Battlefield to a certain extend.

Battlefield used to have major texture problems(Units partially not visible,
wrong colors sometimes) which went away approximately 2 Weeks ago. Now they
came back with this patch.

It seems to me that this patch fixes some functionality which was broken 2
weeks ago and which causes the problems and the root cause is somewhere else.

Can someone give me a hint/documentation links what might be wrong here? Is it
worth trying Oliviers DirectX patches? It looks to me that he's just
committing them to CVS.

Stefan Dösinger