AppDB

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:09:10 CDT 2005

There are server upgrades that will hopefully come in the next few
months that will upgrade a lot of the libraries and software on the
appdb machine.  This will let us use the latest version of GD.  Afaik
this is the only think holding up our use of the newer GD.

Jeremy, any update on when the server is getting an upgrade?  Anything
we can do to speed this up?

Chris