dlls/ntdll/cdrom.c breakage

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Thu Jun 30 00:25:37 CDT 2005

"Gerald Pfeifer" <gerald at pfeifer.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response, Dmitry!  Unfortunately, the patch that
> Alexandre now committed does not solve the problem for me, and my
> autoconf foo is a bit rusty:
>
>   cdrom.c: In function `CDROM_ScsiPassThroughDirect':
>   drom.c:1423: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to an incomplete type
>   cdrom.c: In function `CDROM_ScsiPassThrough':
>   cdrom.c:1543: error: invalid application of `sizeof' to an incomplete type

I don't see how it worked before then, you need to investigate why '#ifdef SENSEBUFLEN'
case doesn't work for you.

> Alexandre, please find below another patch which does not fix this either,
> but gets rid of some unused variable warnings.
>
> Gerald
>
> ChangeLog:
> Avoid unused variable warnings in CDROM_ScsiPassThroughDir() and
> CDROM_ScsiPassThrough().

This means that HAVE_SCSIREQ_T_CMD is not defined for you, i.e. scsireq_t
has not been detected. Very likely this is caused by a wrong/missing header
includes in the configure.ac test, please fix it, it's easy enough.

--
Dmitry.