USER32: Sysparams unit tests fixes and additions

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 1 00:39:32 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 05:53, jchevrier at nexicom.net wrote:
> Changelog:
>
> * Created SPI_{GET,SET}KEYBOARDPREF and SPI_{GET,SET}SCREENREADER unit tests
> * Removed a trace that shouldn't have been there
> * Add return checking to SPI_{GET,SET}WHEELSCROLLLINES and
> SPI_{GET,SET}MENUSHOWDELAY unit tests so they no longer run on Windows 95
> where they aren't supported
> * Changed minimum hovertime in SPI_{GET,SET}MOUSEHOVERTIME to 10 as Windows XP
> defaults to 10 any value below that
Hi,

the extra trace was my doing :-(. I've added this and after that I
realized that SPI_{GET|SET} doesn't clean the LastError after a correct
call. That's why I think it's necessary to do a SetLastError(0) before
every check of GetLastError.

That's the reason I had these failures on win98 and
SPI_GETICONTITLEWRAP. The Error was still set by one of the previous
called functions (I think a ..W call, the ..A call was fine).

That still leaves us with the questions, whether it would be good to
check for ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED after each call?

Cheers,

Paul Vriens.