[wined3d] texture interface separation.

Oliver Stieber oliver_stieber at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 12:01:54 CST 2005

> in
> > > queryInterface
> patch
> > > has
> interface
> > > >
> > > Hi Oliver,
> > >
> > > this patch couldn't be applied cleanly to CVS.
> Just
> > > to let you know, I
> > > didn't check further.
> > >
> > > I'm wondering if AJ will have many comments on
> the
> > > patches. I hope not
> > > as your work is going to make a lot of people
> happy.

> It's a diff against CVS. But I think you need a diff
> against CVS + your
> previous patch. Or am I missing something ?

The patches aren't incremental, that way one can fail
but it shouldn't affect the rest being merged.
I have another couple of discrete patches to send in
then the patches become dependant on some of the
interface changes, but hopefully not the underlying
functionality changes.

I also don't have enough HDD space to keep incremental
versions and check that they compile/work especially
with all the interface/include changes.

If anyone knows of a good tool for managing patches
let me know (not cerversa!), there's a surprising lack
of tools available.

at the moment I'm using the following...

#!/bin/bash

#given a file, replace the first path with a new path
#diff the two files

stripedpath=$(echo $1 | grep  -o "/.*")
kdiff3 $1 "$2/$stripedpath"&
kwrite $1 &
kwrite "$2/$stripedpath"&

--
diffdueo clean/wine/.... working

Very 21st century.

A tool for merging would be good too, e.g.
merge patch1.patch patch2.patch > patch_merged.patch.

if one doesn't exist I'll write it and put it on my
site.