DPLAYX_ConstructData error during tools/wineinstall

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 2 10:23:05 CST 2005

Hi,

I don't know when it started and if found I wasn't able to reproduce,
but this is the message I sometimes get during a tools/wineinstall on a
clean cvs install:

Configuring Wine for a no-windows install in /data/wine-c...
err:dplay:DPLAYX_ConstructData : unable to map static data into process memory space (487)
/home/paul/.wine updated successfully.

I can only say that I noticed this the last few (3?) weeks or so and
haven't before. The first time I saw it, I did some regression testing,
but as said, I wasn't able to reproduce at will.

Is this a problem or can it be ignored (although it's an err). Or better
yet, what could be the cause.

Cheers,

Paul.