%Fp printf format specifier

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Mar 2 10:34:23 CST 2005

Hallo,

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore98/HTML/_crt__heapwalk.asp
uses a "%Fp" format spezifier. Running with native msvcrt, this seems to be
the same as "%p". However builtin msvcrt stumbles about the "superfluous" 'F".

Does anybody know what the meaning of the "F" is? I didn't find anything on
the net. And b.t.w., how do I get Google to not ignore the '%' in a search
for "%Fp"? And mingw/malloc.h has the definitions of _USEDENTRY and
_FREEENTRY excahnged and misses more entries...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de