Use of STLPort with winegcc

Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Thu Mar 3 02:23:51 CST 2005

Winegcc will prepend any of the command line switches with "-I
wine/include/msvcrt" if the "-no-cygwin" flag is specified. This breaks
STLPort because STLPort must be first on the search path, before the
regular c-runtime of the compiler. This way it can do it's tricks of
what to use and what not to use from the standard c-runtime.

What is the current way to solve it. I could remove the "-no-cygwin"
flag and Manually add the "-I wine/include/msvcrt" and "-D__MSVCRT__".
But how do I add the "-dmsvcrt" on the Winebuild command line, as it is
all internal to winegcc.

What would be the right way to do it? I would submit a patch, but what
should I do? Just append the "-I .../msvcrt" instead of prepend, or
maybe use "-isystem .../msvcrt". The docs for gcc say that "-isystem"
folders will be searched before the default gcc folders but after any -I
folders.

Free Life
Boaz