http://ftp.codeweavers.com/pub/crossover/office/source/office-src-4.1.0.tgz

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Thu Mar 3 06:52:05 CST 2005

Grant Williamson wrote:

> I am just wondering how much does the wine source located on
> http://ftp.codeweavers.com/pub/crossover/office/source/office-src-4.1.0.tgz
> differ from 20040716. I guess its codeweavers internal patched version,
> I see changes in there dating to January. Are there any restrictions on
> using this source?

That is the LGPL'ed source code of the Wine tree in use in CrossOver
4.1.  You can checkout the Wine tree of 20040716 and do a diff -ur on it
if you want to see the differences.

It can be compiled into the same binaries as used in CrossOver, but only
if you use the same compiler, headers and libraries as we use.

Mike