wine style checker.

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Thu Mar 3 10:59:37 CST 2005

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:49:20 +0000, Oliver Stieber wrote:
>   Does anyone have or know of something that can check
> my code before I send it to wine patches?
>
> I've egreped out all the #directives's already.

Heya,

It's basically old-style C conformance + a few random bits for non-GNU
compilers. In short:

1) No C++ style comments
2) No inline variable declarations (in the middle of a block)
3) Can't use L"" string syntax
4) No space between # and directive

Hmm, a few others that I am probably forgetting. There aren't that many
rules.

You might want to jump on #winehackers if you haven't already, we can
answer your questions faster there.

thanls -mike