AppDB Can't delete version

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Wed Mar 9 06:38:58 CST 2005

Le mercredi 09 mars 2005 à 02:17 +0100, wino at piments.com a écrit :
> There seems to be several formatting issues on the way the DB interface
> serves things up.
>
> When I recently entered Dragon Naturally Speaking , part of the submission
> invooved typing info into an HTML template .
>
> Unfortunatly the template was served up as raw HTML code ,

What browser are you using ? If you were using one of :
» Internet Explorer 5.5+ for Windows
» Mozilla 1.3+, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape 7.1+
» Virtually any other Gecko-based browser

You would have seen a nice wysiwyg html editor.

Btw I'll improve the source formatting, but it'll be better if everyone
could enjoy the benefitsof this editor.

Thanks for reporting this.
Jonathan