wine/ misc/registry.c documentation/samples/config

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sat Mar 12 08:11:12 CST 2005

Hi Alexandre,

What is the thinking behind this patch? If we don't load the Windows
registry on startup where should it be loaded? Will this code re-appear
at any point in the future? A significant number of users still expect to
be able to point Wine at an actual Windows install despite what we
recommend.

thanks -mike