combo - implement GetComboBoxInfo

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Tue Mar 15 15:27:13 CST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> The IsWindow check is useless, what you need is to verify that it's
> really a combobox. The right way to do that is probably to send a
> CB_GETCOMBOBOXINFO message instead.

Since I'm working on a bug in the updown control which revolves around an
IsWindow call (see my previous message to the list) -- could you briefly
explain what IsWindow is supposed to do in cases like this?

In the updown case, it seems to be incorrectly reporting that the buddy
control for the updown is "not a window".
  --scott

ZPSECANT ESCOBILLA genetic JUBILIST Iraq KUSODA Hussein KUBARK COBRA JUDY
JMMADD biowarfare Ft. Meade Bejing Albanian Noriega Ortega class struggle
                          ( http://cscott.net/ )