IBM Acknowledges Wine! Offers bounty to port it to PPC64!

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 20:07:49 CST 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:16:59 -0600, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel like you'd done anything wrong;

Well this is a learning experience for me and I hope other's as well.
I'm really glad you replied and gave your personal experiences and input on this
subject. So there is no need to apologize to me for setting some facts strait.

We can only hope in the future that this will change for the better and IBM
will see Wine as a natural strategic fit, as this would be positive
for everyone.

Cheers,

Tom