Add some autoconf warnings

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 09:55:21 CST 2005

I had sent in a patch similar to this a while back.  I  still think it
is very useful to warn at least about OpenGL, I recall having to help
a lot of people try to debug issues with not having that support.
Given the huge amount of output from configure I think it would make
sense to print out what was and wasn't supported as far as modules.
The handful of extra lines would save people from being confused about
whether support was or wasn't built in.  Other projects print this
data out at the end of a configure run and I've found it quite useful.

Chris