Attempt to make buttons themed

Frank Richter resqu at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 22 06:31:44 CST 2005

On 22.03.2005 09:35, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> Where you using a native theme DLL or the builtin one? If native which
> one where you using? How did you Isolate it, I mean how many dll's,
> files, and registry is it.

If you mean with "Theme DLL" the uxtheme.dll, that is the builtin one.

If you mean the DLL with the Theme resources (in other words, the
.msstyles file), that's the Luna.msstyles from a WinXP SP2. It doesn't
depend on any other external resources/DLLs/etc. In terms of registry
settings, it's just the stuff needed to have the builtin uxtheme working
and activated:

[HKEY_USERS\res\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ThemeManager]
"ColorName"="Metallic"
"DllName"="c:\\Luna.msstyles"
"SizeName"="NormalSize"
"ThemeActive"="1"