Warn users who attempt to use native DirectDraw

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Mar 23 05:44:11 CST 2005

Mike Hearn <mike at navi.cx> writes:

> Maybe we should just extend the blacklist in the code, some DLLs will
> never work as native like ntdll so we just never try and load them.
> Probably that'd be better from a usability POV than any warning.

That's not what the blacklist does, it just provides defaults, so you
still need a warning. I don't think we want to completely disable the
possibility of changing the loadorder of system dlls, we just want to
make it clear that it's a bad idea if you don't know what you are
doing.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org