World of Warcraft

cyrix12 at cox.net cyrix12 at cox.net
Wed Mar 23 15:15:18 CST 2005

Sorry to keep bugging you guys about this, but a recent patch broke the opengl mode of World of Warcraft again.  It simply fails to start, similar to the d3d mode (except for the fact that I know why d3d mode doesn't work as of now).  I was scanning through the traces and saw no errors though.  Seemed odd to me, but I'm not a wine programmer so I'm not exactly sure what to look for anyway.  If anyone wants me to send a any sort of debug log (if, for instance, you don't have copy of WoW to test on), let me know (include what you'd want to see as well, if you don't mind).

Thanks in advance,
Darckness