winetest: code reorder

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Fri Mar 25 09:38:40 CST 2005

"Ferenc Wagner" <wferi at tba.elte.hu> wrote:

> The -s option (submit file, do not run tests) makes sense
> anyway.  But my main reason is that it drove me mad by not
> obeying the -c option (no GUI) in some test runs.  And I
> don't think it hurts or contradicts your aims.

I'd prefer to deprecate running winetest in any other mode except of
on a visible desktop in order to avoid confusion. Again, there is no
point in running it in 2 different modes if all you just want to do is
to send the test results you've got by running winetest in interactive
mode 2 minutes ago.

--
Dmitry.