visual regression in IE

Joris Huizer jorishuizer at planet.nl
Sat Mar 26 04:05:27 CST 2005

James Hawkins wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:39:22 +0100, Joris Huizer <jorishuizer at planet.nl> wrote:
>
>>Could someone point me to the correct pages to find out what caused
>>this? I'm sure someone will be fix this a lot faster than I could do but
>>I want to learn how to solve such a problem :)
>>

> You could run a regression test.
> http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-devel/x1318

Okay, I found the regression happened some time on 23 march:
   cvs update -PAd -D "2005-03-23 CDT" doesn't have the regression
   cvs update -PAd -D "2005-03-24 CDT" has the regression

Now how will I be able to find exactly what's causing it? Can I download
the individual patch files of that date somehow?

Thanks for any pointers :)

regards,

Joris