specified Windows directory not accessible

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Wed Mar 30 05:34:59 CST 2005

I get this response when I try to install the VCToolkit.

[wparish at localhost wine-hdd]$ wine ./VCToolkitSetup.exe
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"C:\\windows" is not accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"C:\\windows\\system" is not
accessible.
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory
'/home/wparish/wine-hdd', starting in the Windows directory.
wine: cannot find './VCToolkitSetup.exe'

What have I missed, or misconfigured?

(I'm officially running 20040813, though I compiled and installed 20050211
over it - I hadn't read that I should uninstall the previous wine
installation before installing a new one. :)

Wesley Parish
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?