wine-20050419 crashes warcraft 3

Timothy Mann mann23 at potsdam.edu
Sun May 1 11:12:10 CDT 2005

Hi,
 You should probably edit your wine config file in .wine/config (if you
have one) to run war3.exe in a window. This will possibly allow you to
view any traceback information. The other thing is that you should make
sure that you are running Warcraft 3 in OpenGL. The command is:
wine war3.exe -opengl
I hope that this helps.
--Tim