Put all Wineconf slides on Winehq

Paul van Schayck polleke at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:24:03 CDT 2005

On 5/1/05, Boaz Harrosh <boaz at hishome.net> wrote:
>   For the sake of all the mis fortunate who could not attend Wineconf
> this year. Could someone, Please, collect all presentations and put them
> on Winehq. I thought that it could be nice if Wineconf page's "Agenda"
> could be updated to what it  actually was, with links from each session
> to it's slides, and if possible some commentary on important Q&A that
> arose.

We (Ivan, me and Lionel) also have recorded both sound and video of
most presentations. We are not really sure about the quality (webcam
and a line-in signal connected to a microphone input) yet. And the
size might be still to big. Some are 500MB (xvid + mp3 compression).

We'll see what we can do with it. Right now Lionel has all recordings
on his laptop.

Paul