Commercial support

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Tue May 3 09:43:57 CDT 2005

On 5/3/05, Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at shemesh.biz> wrote:
> I can suggest a simple rule to go by, as to whether to include a company
> or not. In order to be included, a company has to show that it has
> contributed (via it's employees or directly) a non-trivial patch to
> wine. We can even limit it to "in the past year". At the moment, I

At some point over the next few weeks I'll throw something together
(feel free to beat me to it.)

I don't think we need any criteria about contribuing to Wine or a
"platinum" level.  If you're crazy enough^H^H^H^H^H able to do
commercial support then we should advertise it.  There's plenty of
companies who can do support without the knowledge to contribute.  In
fact, you could think of them offering support as their way of
contributing.  Support companies can also 'escalate' to someone else
if coding is involved.

Also, I'll bet we won't have to worry about the list being too big any
time in the near future.
Let's not worry about that now.  A lot of names would be good.

-Brian