unix filenames in notepad

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 5 05:48:39 CDT 2005

Hi Michael,

On Thursday 05 May 2005 03:06, Michael Lin wrote:
> I know you are working on this area as well, so maybe we should coordinate
> our effort so that there is no duplicate work.

I do have a couple of patches, which are not yet ready to be send to
wine-patches. I will finish them up and submit them (Hopefully until the end
of the week). I'm not planing to go a lot further on the unixfs stuff after
this, but would rather like to focus on the crypto stuff, which I've worked
on before. What I meant to say is, once I've submitted my last couple of
patches, feel free to take over. It seems like you are having a real world
use case for this stuff?

Bye,
--
Michael Jung