InstallShield status page on the wiki

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu May 5 07:36:38 CDT 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 01:59:15PM +0200, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> Dimi while you are at it:
> I used :
>    1. FCKEditor <http://fckeditor.sourceforge.net> or
>    2. HTMLArea <http://drupal.org/project/htmlarea>.
> Last time I installed them on My Linux-Apache at home it took me 10
> minutes. Do have a look it makes Wiki life go to a different level

We're using MoinMoin 1.3.4. I'm not sure it works with those
editors, can you point me to docs on how to integrate them?

I don't mind  the regular wiki markup, but if people prefer the
above editors instead, I'm happy to include them as long as
it can be done cleanly and they can be a personal preference
(I don't want to force them on everybody).

--
Dimi.