winecfg: Add wine configuration tab

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu May 5 07:43:00 CDT 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 12:50:50AM -0500, James Hawkins wrote:
> I used the options specified for [wine] in the Wine Options Status
> page [1] to create a new wine options tab for winecfg.

I think we intentionally omitted such a page before. The thinking
is that these are really low-level settings that normal users shouldn't
touch. Those who *need* to for whatever strange reason can use
regedit to do so.

This is why it is important to have an up-to-date status_options page
to begin with, so that people at least have a chance of knowing
what options are available (for those not accessible via winecfg).

--
Dimi.