Missing HAVE_V4L2 check

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:38:33 CDT 2005

On 5/5/05, Maarten Lankhorst <m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com> wrote:

> HAVE_V4L2 is not declared in wine itself, but by
> /usr/include/linux/videodev.h, which includes videodev2.h and defines
> HAVE_V4L2 if V4L2 is available, so in my opinion it doesn't need fixing..

Maybe we can have our cake and eat it too.  Would it work to create
our own HAVE_V4L2 (or use our own wine-specific name) with the
respective checks in configure.ac and the macro declaration in
include/config.h?  The check would be whatever is needed to determine
if V4L2 is available, like checking for the right header.  We could
then use our own check instead of depending on the V4L2 lib telling us
if it's available.

--
James Hawkins