Wine 20050310 redraw problems (specifically with Paint Shop Pro 7)

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 5 18:39:47 CDT 2005

Didn't work I'm afraid - no change (patched 20050419 source)

Exactly the same behaviour as before, for what it's worth!

It's getting late here, but I can glady try anything else you might come
up with tomorrow!

Oh, I turned on trace debug for both 20041201 (last version that works)
and 20050111 (where the problem first shows up). There's nothing
obviously different between the two; the same things seem to be called,
in the same order etc.

If the problem's likely to be in x11drv then I can do some poking around
tomorrow; a diff between the source for 20041201 and 20050111 might give
some clues as to what's happening...

cheers

Jules

--
"We've had a lot of loonies around this place, but you're the first one
who thought the sunrise was made out of stale beer. Now are you going to