Wine Wiki Status

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri May 6 06:56:33 CDT 2005

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 12:12:01PM +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> The slashdotting has passed, I doubt it'll be a problem again. I should
> have known better than to directly link to it from the story. D'oh!

Don't worry, it wasn't a big deal, I think it was OK to post to ./
And hey, it was a good server test, we survived just fine! :)

I wanted to require that you login to edit anyway, it was so easy
to forget that I even forgot a few times. Do people want to go back
to the old way, and allow even not logged in people edit?

--
Dimi.