Wine Wiki Status

Jani Kärkkäinen jani.karkkainen at ppf.inet.fi
Fri May 6 07:42:17 CDT 2005

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 12:12:01PM +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
>

>I wanted to require that you login to edit anyway, it was so easy
>to forget that I even forgot a few times. Do people want to go back
>to the old way, and allow even not logged in people edit?

New to the list, and with not much weight on my words, but still...

I gather a required log in would be the way to go. Why? Well, imagine
your basic net troll stumbling on wine wiki. "Hey! I can edit these!
Cool. Let's just take all of those out, yeah, and add to the Project
Ideas some cool projects like CoLd FUsiON! Yeah!"

Get my point?

Regards,
  Jani Kärkkäinen