Stable release builds with fixme output (Wine 20050310 debian sarge/testing)

J. Grant jg at jguk.org
Sat May 7 06:19:42 CDT 2005

Hello,

I typically launch applications using wine from the terminal, I get
pages of these fixme debug messages.  I wonder if there is a reason
these fixme "harmless" messages are being displayed? IMHO stable
releases should only output err messages, thus not displaying fixme
or warnings.  I wonder if this has been considered already?

fixme:powermgnt:SetThreadExecutionState (0x2): stub, harmless.
fixme:powermgnt:SetThreadExecutionState (0x2): stub, harmless.
fixme:powermgnt:SetThreadExecutionState (0x2): stub, harmless.
fixme:powermgnt:SetThreadExecutionState (0x2): stub, harmless.
fixme:powermgnt:SetThreadExecutionState (0x2): stub, harmless.

I am not on this list, please include my email address in any replies.

Kind regards
JG
--
Homepage: http://jguk.org/