Solaris Compatibility -dlls/wineps/driver.c

Robert Lunnon bobl at optushome.com.au
Sat May 7 16:56:45 CDT 2005

On Sat, 7 May 2005 11:46 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Robert Lunnon <bobl at optushome.com.au> writes:
> > Notes about patch:
> > PAGESIZE is a risky name for a symbol since it an obvious candidate for
> > use to define the page size of the OSes VM pages and in fact does Collide
> > under Solaris
>
> We already have a #undef PAGESIZE to work around that problem. If it
> doesn't work you probably need to tweak the include files order.

Hmm, I didn't look for this workaround when i reviewed the patches for
submission. Since this is a fairly old patch, it's possible it was fixed with
the #undef workaround after I applied this fix. I'll try deprecating the
patch from my build system.

Personally though, I think it'd be better for this symbol to be unambiguous
than to  #undef it.

Bob