Wiki stuff

peter at piments.com peter at piments.com
Mon May 9 02:36:51 CDT 2005

Could you post a link to a page that display this issue?

I just looked at http://wiki.winehq.org/InstallShield and it was fine on
opera 8 but I did not have time to check to see how you had defined <pre>

May be worth keeping a non-linked version of a page to check this
behaviour.

8)

--
Using Opera e-mail on Gentoo Linux